Skip to content
Buddha Mala Seaside Swirl Polymer Clay 10-11mm
- Buddha Mala Seaside Swirl Polymer Clay 10-11mm
- Approx. 33" long
- Individually shaped beads pressed in a mould containing the sacred image of the Meditating Buddha.
- The Buddha is sitting in a lotus position a with hands resting in His lap. This position is referred to as the Meditating Posture with the hands in Concentrating Mudra.
- This is the "Thursday Buddha Image"
- Certain events in the Life of the Buddha are thought to have occurred on certain days. The Buddha Images representing these events, are thus also associated with the days on which they occurred.
- Strung on heavy duty monofilament (fishing line)
- Handcrafted in Thailand