Skip to content
Ruby Zoisite Earrings with Gold Filled Ear Wire
- Ruby Zoisite Earrings with Gold Filled Ear Wire
- Approx. 3/4" drop from ear
- Bead Size Approx. : 6mm x 9mm
- Handcrafted at Beads of Paradise NYC
- Ruby-Zoisite, also known as Anylolite, is a combination of Ruby crystals formed with green/black Zoisite (Tschemakite). Most specimens will display three colors -- green, black and red. Zoisite, the same mineral as Tanzanite, provides an earthy green and black color while Ruby lends pink and red highlights. Ruby-Zoisite was first discovered in 1954 in Tanzania. The name anyolite derives from the word for "green" in the native language of the Massai. Contemporary stone folklore rumors Ruby-Zoisite increases one’s sense of individuality, increases self confidence and helps us realize one's true potential.