Skip to content
Tree of Life Sterling Silver Flipper Ring with Fine Labradorite Cabochon
- Tree of Life Sterling Silver Flipper Ring with Fine Labradorite Cabachon
- Ring size: 5-10 adjustable
- Top measurements: 1"L x 0.6"W x 0.25"T
- The Tree of Life image is used variously as metaphor, model, and research tool to explore Life's Evolution and Genealogical Relationships. It has broad appeal for multiple scientific communities and the public as a descriptive term covering Life's Diversity.
- A symbol of personal growth, strength and beauty.
The Tree of Life symbol represents our personal development, uniqueness and individual beauty. Just as the branches of a tree strengthen and grow upwards to the sky, we too grow stronger, striving for greater knowledge, wisdom and new experiences as we move through life.
- According to the Ancient Celtic Druids, the Tree of Life possessed special powers. When they cleared an area for the purposes of settlement, a single tree would be left in the centre which became known as the Tree of Life.
- Handcrafted by Master Silver Artisans in Nepal