Skip to content
Tibetan Deity Chenrezig Pendant Blue Howlite Border with Ohm Mani Padme Ohm Verse # 43 - 1
- Tibetan Deity Chenrezig Pendant Blue Howlite Border with Ohm Mani Padme Ohm Verse # 43 - 1
Chenrezig, also known as Avalokitesvara, "One who looks with Unwavering Eye," is the most revered of all Bodhisattva, embodying the Compassion of all Buddhas.
- Chenrezig is consider the patron of Tibet, and, in fact, the Living Buddha, the Dali Lama, is an Incarnation of Him.
- Handcrafted in White and Gold Brass with a Blue Howlite Frame and beautiful overlaid Brass Verse Ohm Mani Padme Ohm "The Jewel in the Lotus"
- The small Chenrezig image is a lovely colored print set to the exact size of the frame.
- In English, this rhythmic chant literally translates to “Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus.”
- Known as the Compassion Mantra, or the "Jewel in the Lotus", this is a powerful Buddhist Prayer. This Mantra is a tool to train the mind to achieve ultimate peace and enjoyment. The mind dictates our experience of happiness and sadness, so we must learn to control our mind.
- Origin is Tibet