Skip to content
Nepali Horn Cowhorn "Amber" Disc Beads
- Very fine Cowhorn hand carved and drilled beads from Nepal and Tibet
- Used as fine Heirloom and Dowry Beads in traditional local cultures in both countries, and treasured as substitute for precious Amber.
- Length : Approx. 28" (Beaded Section 20")
- Bead Size Approx. : 20 x 7mm to 26 x 9mm
- The beads in this strand is in the original configuration as they were purchased years ago, and have been lovingly restrung by our New York City staff.