Ethiopian Shield with Evil Eye Charms Hand Carved Cow Bone Pendant
This product is sold out
- Ethiopian Shield with Evil Eye Charms Hand Carved Cow Bone Pendant
- The "Shield" shape is a classic form in Early Ethiopian adornment, echoing the shape of a traditional combat shield.
- The Evil Eye Charms are believed to "reflect evil" back to it's source; thereby protects a person or an object against misfortune. Evil Eye Charms are thought to be a Shield that guards against various forms of bad luck that might be willed onto you or an object by a malicious other.
- Available in two colors to choose from below: Brown or Natural
- Measure Approx. 1 5/8" high x 3/4" wide
- Highly skilled traditional artisan hand carving from China
- SOLD AS INDIVIDUAL PIECES. PRICE IS PER ONE PIECE ONLY.