Vintage Shamanic Magic Tiger Ceremonial Banner (ca. Mid 20th Century):
- 40.5" Long x 21.5" Wide
- 100% Handwoven Cotton w/ Acrylic Edging and Woven Embroidery
- Possibly dedicated to the Mythical Phu Jao Seua Saming Prai Tiger Spirit. The "Super Tiger" or "Magic Tiger" also represents Power, Skill, Strength and Prowess and is also seen in many classical Temple and Religious settings throughout South East Asia.
- Made by Hilltribe people in Vietnam
- Condition: Excellent
Zig Zag Sarong:
- 94" Long x 40" Wide
- Cotton/Rayon Blend
- Made in Bali, Indonesia
AVAILABLE in more colors
Hilltribe Crocheted Earrings
- Approx. 6 1/2" drop from ear
- Handmade in Thailand by Hilltribe cooperatives
African Celluloid Disc Beads
-Original Heirloom Waist Beads used by Fulani women as traditional waist decoration. These unusual flat disc shaped beads were much beloved in West Africa for their exotic material (resembling indigenous coconut shell disc shape beads but much thinner and finer), their intensity of color, and the sinuous, snake-like movement and appearance when worn on the body.
-Approx. 36.5" /Long, approx. 14mm wide.
-Original German Celluloid Discs created in the early 1900's, traded into Nigeria.
Hilltribe Embroidered Shawl
-68.5" Long X 14.5" Wide
-Handwoven Rayon w/ Silk Embroidery
-Made by Hilltribe groups in Laos
Please call or email for pricing/info on items not yet listed. Thanks!
Heirloom Ikat Hand Woven Tapestry from Sumba Indonesia 1 100% Cotton Hand Woven Ikat $485View full product details
Important 100% Silk Hand Woven Tiger Ikat Heirloom Shawl 26 Foot Length - 315.5 " Long x 39.5" Wide - 100% Handwoven Silk -Possibly dedicated...View full product details