Citrine Earrings with Gold Filled French Ear Wires
This product is sold out
- Citrine Earring with Gold Filled French Ear Wires
- Bead Size Approx. 16mm x 9mm
- Drops approx. 1.25" from ear
- Handcrafted at Beads of Paradise NYC
- The gemstone Citrine is the official birthstone for the month of November. Citrine is a type of quartz that ranges from light yellow to golden-brown. It comes from the Latin word, “citrine,” meaning “yellow.” Most citrine is mined in Brazil. In contemporary stone lore, Citrine is known as the “Success Stone” or the "Merchant's Stone" because it is rumored to bring success, prosperity and abundance. Also citrine is rumored to dispel negative energy.