Skip to content
Antique Excavated Afghan Glass Bead Necklace with Faceted Ruby and Sapphire Accent Beads
- Glass beads excavated from historical abandoned dump sites in Afghanistan are re-ground and drilled fragments of ancient jewelry, pottery shards, ruined vessels and amphora used on trade routes, ancient perfume vials and fine glass bangles that adorned the wrists of Roman and Persian ladies from previous centuries.
- Beads vary in origin from late Roman era to 14th - 16th century Persian glass and Faience, and 18th - 19th century bottles.
- Length: Approx. 20.5" long
- Antique Glass Size range: Approx: 12mm x 16mm, up to 15mm x 21mm
- Faceted Ruby and Sapphire size: Approx 3mm
- Strung on Soft Flew Wire
- Antiqued Sterling Silver Clasp