Skip to content
Antique Excavated Afghan Glass Bead Necklace
- Glass beads excavated from historical abandoned dump sites in Afghanistan are re-ground and drilled fragments of ancient jewelry, pottery shards, ruined vessels and amphora used on trade routes, ancient perfume vials and fine glass bangles that had adorned the wrists of Roman and Persian ladies from previous centuries.
- Beads vary in origin from late Roman era to 14th - 16th century Persian glass and Faience, and 18th - 19th century bottles.
- Length: Approx. 21.5" long
- Strung on Soft Flex Wire Cord
- Bead size range from 5mm x 10mm; up to 18mm x 20mm
- Base metal button clasp