Skip to content
Amazonite Peruvian 4mm Faceted Beads
- Amazonite Peruvian 4mm Faceted Beads
- Approx. 15.5" long
- Sold by the strand. Price is per One Strand Only.
- Amazonite is a bluish-green stone of the Feldspar family usually seen with white streaks running throughout the stone. Amazonite displays a schiller of light, which is caused by inclusions. Schiller is a lustrous reflection from planes in a mineral grain and is similar to what is more commonly known as iridescence.
- The green color is traditionally thought to come from the presence of Copper as the Amazonite crystals form. Although it is named after the Amazon River, Amazonite is found in Russia, Madagascar, Peru, Brazil, and Colorado.
- In Stone Folklore, Amazonite represents a balance between masculine and feminine energy; Amazonite is rumored as a symbol of balance between masculine aggression and feminine values, and promotes kindness and practicality, inner power and courage.