Skip to content
Vintage Hmong Shaman Brass & Bronze Meditation Thumb Bell Rings
- Vintage Hmong Shaman Brass & Bronze Bells
- A rare ritual instrument of the H‘mong People in Vietnam.
- Placed on the thumb, the ring can be used to produce a fine, resounding tone which can be modified with the remaining fingers.
- Since ancient times, Shamans, Monks and Nuns have used bells as part of their daily meditation practices. Among other things, bells are considered a meditation enhancer, as they help practitioners keep their attention focused on the present moment.
- Origin is Vietnam and Laos. The Three Rings shown in the photo were collected in the 1980's in Laos
- - Sold separately; all approx: 2.5” across
- - A: $285.
- - B: $285.
- - C: $285.