Skip to content
Tibetan Deity Medicine Buddha Pendant Blue Howlite Border with Ohm Mani Padme Ohm Verse # 43 - 2
- Tibetan Deity Chenrezig Pendant Blue Howlite Border with Ohm Mani Padme Ohm Verse # 43 - 2
Measures approx.: 2.2"L x 1.6"W x 0.35"T
- The Medicine Buddha, or Medicine King Bodhisattva, is named Bhaishajyaraja or Bhaiṣajyaguru: "Medicine Master and King of Lapis Lazuli Light"
Bhaishajyaraja or Bhaiṣajyaguru is the Buddha of Healing and Medicine in Mahāyāna Buddhism. Commonly referred to as the "Medicine Buddha", he is described as the Divine Doctor who Cures Suffering using the Medicine of His Teachings.
- The Medicine Buddha is a deep, rich blue, the color of Lapis Lazuli. Lapis Lazuli has long been associated with a Power to bring Balance and Heal. In many traditions Lapis Lazuli is believed to provide Protection and Shield one from Negative Influences. This symbolizes his vow to offer Healing to all beings equally.
- Handcrafted in White and Gold Brass with a Blue Howlite Frame and beautiful overlaid Brass Verse Ohm Mani Padme Ohm "The Jewel in the Lotus"
- The Medicine Buddha image is a lovely colored print set to the exact size of the frame.
- In English, this rhythmic chant literally translates to “Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus.”
- Known as the Compassion Mantra, or the "Jewel in the Lotus", this is a powerful Buddhist Prayer. This Mantra is a tool to train the mind to achieve ultimate peace and enjoyment. The mind dictates our experience of happiness and sadness, so we must learn to control our mind.
- Origin is Tibet