Madagascar Rose Quartz Strand
- Natural Madagascar Rose Quartz is prized for it's especially lush pale pink hue - think Rose Quartz with the color notched up a point or two and a soft luminescent glow.
- Sold by the strand, each strand is approximately 16 inches in length
- We have strands with 8mm, 10mm and 12mm round polished beads.
- Origin is Madagascar, East Africa
- Rose quartz is a variety of quartz that ranges from pale pink to rose red hue. The color is believed to be due to trace amounts of titanium, iron, or manganese. Rose quartz is found in Madagascar, India, Germany, South Africa and several localities in the USA in Maine and South Dakota, but most fine Rose Quartz comes from Brazil. Rose Quartz is long rumored in folklore as a love stone, and also brings gentleness, forgiveness, and tolerance and eases heartache.