Skip to content
Kama Sutra Golden Bone In Koo Thai Amulet -3
- Kama Sutra Golden Bone In Koo Thai Amulet -3
- Measure Approx. 2 7/8" x 2" x 3/4"Materials: hand carved cow bone pendant painted by a Master Amulet Maker, painted and adorned with Sacred Yants and Ritualistic symbols, suspended in charm oil inside a custom plastic case.
- Handcrafted in Thailand
- The In Koo (also known in South East Asia as ‘Yin Tong’) is a symbiotic Deity in the form of a Man and a Woman embracing each other. It is a magical animist effigy which ancient people believed represents the first pairing of Man and Woman "The Primordial Male and Female" in the World, and is a symbol of Love between a man and woman. It is believed that the holder of an In Koo Talisman is endowed with Maha Sanaeh power over the opposite sex, and that they will feel attracted to the wearer of the In Koo, and wish to approach and get to know you. If they approach, then they will be helpless against the attraction power of the In Koo Charm Amulet.
- If the In Koo is kept in the House, it is believed to encourage all family members and people in the household to love each other and be happy together. If it is worn as a love charm or carried by the owner, it is believed to facilitate everyone the wearer meets to feel friendly and compassionate towards them, and even make others fall in love with the wearer if Bucha (Reverence) is made to the In Koo.
- In Koo Amulets that receive proper reverence and care are rumored to help business flourish, money and gifts will flow, good fortune will come, and life with will go on with fewer disturbances. The In Koo is a sacred Love and Charm Talisman which has been used by ancient folk for thousands of years, and shows no sign of disappearing soon, for its popularity as a love charm is still as evident and widely cherished as ever.