Skip to content
Essaouira Hamsa with Rooster Totem 2
- Essaouira Hamsa with Rooster Totem 2
- This particular style of Hamsa is from the town Essaouira. The Hamsa body appears to be cast 800 Silver (80% silver content) which was then hand finished and stamped with a pattern. The stamped Hamsa then received a Rooster Totem, which was cast in 92.5 Sterling Silver, and soldered on to the 800 Silver base. This addition to the Hamsa base accounts for the discoloration surrounding the Totem.
- Size Approx. 3 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Materials: Cast and Pattern Stamped 800 Silver (80% silver content) Hamsa body with a 92.5 Sterling Silver Rooster Totem soldered on to the base.
- Origin is Morocco circa 1950.