Skip to content
Mermaid Hand Carved Bone Pendant 2
- Mermaid Hand Carved Bone Pendant 2
- Measure Approx. 2 7/8" x 1 1/8"
- The Mermaid symbolizes Sensuality and Femininity, Temptation and Dual Nature. The Mermaid image became very popular as a tattoo in the early 20th century by Sailors as a reference to Calm Seas, Safe Voyage, and Good Luck in Love. Since then, many women have adopted this tattoo image to represent their Femininity and Strength, Power and Allure.
- The Mermaid is a popular mythical figure that has been around for thousands of years, and depending on the folklore, Mermaids were also a Talisman for Protection from Perilous Events, such as Storms, Shipwrecks and Drownings.
- Very popular as a Travel Charm for Safe Journeys
- Highly skilled traditional artisan hand carving from China