- Kirdi "Cache Sexe" Style Hand Carved Cow Bone Pendant
- This beautifully carved cow bone pendant is based on classic Kirdi heirloom brass pendants from Cameroon, West Africa.
- A "Cache-Sexe" is a symbolic item of modesty, often made of many pieces combined in a small garment, that covers the user's private area.
- Cache-sexes among the traditional Kirdi tribal groups were symbols of the wearer's practice of modesty.
- Measure Approx. 2" long x 3/4" wide
- Highly skilled traditional artisan hand carving from China
Ceramic/Sacred Ash Magatama Necklace, C Pendant measures approx. 28mm long x 18mm wide x 11mm thick Deer skin cord adjusts from 14" to 28" long Magatama are a...View full product details
Ceramic/Sacred Ash Magatama Necklace, B Pendant measures approx. 32mm long x 22mm wide x 10mm thick Deer skin cord adjusts from 15" to 31" long Magatama are a...View full product details