- Kirdi "Cache Sexe" Style Hand Carved Cow Bone Pendant
- This beautifully carved cow bone pendant is based on classic Kirdi heirloom brass pendants from Cameroon, West Africa.
- A "Cache-Sexe" is a symbolic item of modesty, often made of many pieces combined in a small garment, that covers the user's private area.
- Cache-sexes among the traditional Kirdi tribal groups were symbols of the wearer's practice of modesty.
- Measure Approx. 2" long x 3/4" wide
- Highly skilled traditional artisan hand carving from China
Interested in making your own jewelry and the ability to repair and re-work your own? Our Findings Crash Course is the perfect place to get started....View full product details
Our expansive inventory tends to delight all who visit, but can sometimes make life difficult when looking to purchase a gift. Give the Beads of...View full product details