- Kirdi "Cache Sexe" Style Hand Carved Cow Bone Pendant
- This beautifully carved cow bone pendant is based on classic Kirdi heirloom brass pendants from Cameroon, West Africa.
- A "Cache-Sexe" is a symbolic item of modesty, often made of many pieces combined in a small garment, that covers the user's private area.
- Cache-sexes among the traditional Kirdi tribal groups were symbols of the wearer's practice of modesty.
- Measure Approx. 2" long x 3/4" wide
- Highly skilled traditional artisan hand carving from China
Pre-Columbian Spiny Oyster Necklace, B Approx. 28" long Bead size approx. 6mm x 4mm to 9mm x 7mm, Tube beads 4mm x 7mm to 7mm...View full product details
Pre-Columbian Spiny Oyster Necklace, A Approx. 25" long Bead size approx. 18mm x 18mm to 25mm x 26mm, Tube beads 8mm x 54mm to 84mm...View full product details