Skip to content
Afghan Torque Large with Glass Accent Beads
- Large Afghan Torque with Glass Accent Beads
- Age approx. Mid 20th Century
- German Silver or Alpacca Silver is a copper alloy with nickel and often zinc. The usual formulation is 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc. German/ Alpacca Silver is named for its silvery appearance, but it contains no elemental silver.
- Neck Opening approx. 3.5" wide
- Width inside approx: 4.5"
- Length inside approx. 5.5"
- Length outside 6.5"
- Country of Origin: Afghanistan