Skip to content
Afghan Torque with Glass Inlay and Dangle Charms
- Afghan Torque with Glass Inlay and Dangle Charms
- Age approx. Mid 20th Century
- German Silver or Alpacca Silver is a copper alloy with nickel and often zinc. The usual formulation is 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc. German/ Alpacca Silver is named for its silvery appearance, but it contains no elemental silver.
- Neck Opening approx. 2" wide
- Inside width approx. 5"
- Inside length approx. 4.25"
- Total length approx. 7" long
- Country of Origin: Afghanistan