Skip to content
Lord Ganesha With His Shakti Pendant
- Lord Ganesha With His Shakti Pendant
- Approx. 1 3/4" long x 1 7/16" wide
- With 33" long leather cord
- Contemporary hand cast and molded recycled glass with white copper back.
- The marital status of Ganesha varies widely in mythological stories and the issue has been the subject of considerable scholarly review. Several patterns of associations with different consorts are identifiable. The most recognized pattern associates Him with the concepts of Buddhi (Intellect), Siddhi (Spiritual Power), and Riddhi (Prosperity); these qualities are sometimes personified as Goddesses who are considered to be Ganesha's wives. Usually Ganesha's consort is portrayed as his Shakti, a personification of His creative energy.
- Origin is Nepal