Skip to content
Aquamarine Earrings with Gold Filled French Earwires
- Aquamarine Earrings with Gold Filled French Earwires
- Approx. 1" drop from ear
- Bead Size Approx. 10mm x 9mm
- Aquamarine is the blue stone in the beryl family and gets its name from Latin words meaning water and sea.While it is found all over the world, the best aquamarines come from Columbia and Brazil. The gemstone Aquamarine is the modern March birthstone. It is also the birth stone for the Zodiac sign of Scorpio.
- Ancient aquamarine crystals have been found in Egyptian mummy tombs. Aquamarine is commonly associated with water, and folklore tells that sailors would carry it for protection at sea to keep them safe and prevent seasickness. It is also rumored a wonderful meditation stone.
- Hand-crafted at Beads of Paradise NYC