Nang Prai La Sawad "The Huntress" Ghost / Spirit Amulet -49
This product is sold out
- Nang Prai La Sawad "The Huntress" Ghost / Spirit Amulet -49
- Measure Approx. 2 3/4" tall x 2 1/2" wide x 3/4" thick
- Materials: hand cast clay painted by a Master Amulet Maker, painted and adorned with Sacred Yants and Ritualistic symbols, suspended in oil inside a custom plastic case. Often these powerful images are inlaid and adorned with quality crystal glass to enhance her beauty and power.
- This form of erotic Ghost imagery is thought to be derived from the Yab-Yum (Union of Male-Female) iconography of Tibetan Tantric Practices, which depict Deities in embrace with their Consorts.
- Many Amulet Scholars suggest that the image first originated in Burma and later established itself in the Lanna Kingdom of Northern Thailand.
- This Amulet style is generally believed to promote/ enhance Maha Saneh; great charm and appeal and to attract attention from the opposite sex.
- Nang Prai La Sawad is also thought to attract clients for her devotees engaged in business or new ventures, success in contracts and negotiations, and her most potent asset; to enhance and rejuvenate relationships old and new.
- Handcrafted in Thailand