Skip to content
Ganesha "Phra Pi Khanet" Reclining On A Cloud Thai Amulet -27
- Ganesha "Phra Pi Khanet" Reclining On A Cloud Thai Amulet -27
- Measure Approx. 2" tall x 1 3/4" wide x 3/4" thick
- Materials: hand cast clay moulded over a natural cowrie shell, painted by a Master Amulet Maker, adorned with Sacred Yants and Ritualistic symbols, suspended inside a custom plastic case
- Handcrafted in Thailand
- Ganesha, or "Phra Pi Khanet" as he is known in Thailand, is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles, the Patron of Arts and Sciences and the Deva of Intellect and Wisdom.
- It is common for Thai Buddhists to make an offering to a Ganesha/ Phra Pi Khanet Shrine when starting out on a new venture such as starting a business, an overseas journey, building a new home or a wedding. As the God of Beginnings, He is honoured at the start of Rites and Ceremonies. Ganesha/ Phra Pi Khanet is also invoked as Patron of Letters and Learning during writing sessions. Praying at a Shrine to Ganesha is popular with university students before exams. Ganesh is also known for his love of the Fine Arts and is thought to encourage Creativity.