Skip to content
Kuman Thong Golden Boy Ghost / Spirit Amulet -04
- Kuman Thong Golden Boy Ghost / Spirit Amulet -04
- Measure Approx. 4 1/2" long x 2 3/4" wide x 1" thick
- Materials: hand cast clay painted by a Master Amulet Maker, painted and adorned with Sacred Yants and Ritualistic symbols, suspended in oil inside a custom plastic case. Often these powerful images are inlaid and adorned with quality crystal glass to enhance her beauty and power.
- The Kuman Thong or Divine Golden Boy represents the spirit of an unborn child. Traditional Thai Animists believe the small statue will bring good luck and fortune to the owner if properly revered and cared for.
- Kuman in ancient Pali language means "young boy" and Thong means "golden", hence the term Divine Golden Boy.
- Kuman Thong figures come from ancient traditional Thai Animist and Magical Beliefs. Popular Thai folklore tells the story that the original Kuman Thong came from children who died whilst still in their mother's womb. Practitioners of Magic would adopt these stillborn babies as their own children, and in turn, the spirit of the Kuman Thong would then become their Warrior Guardian and Protector.
- Handcrafted in Thailand