Nang Prai La Sawad "The Huntress" Ghost / Spirit Figure 4
This product is sold out
- Nang Prai La Sawad "The Huntress" Ghost / Spirit Figure 4
- Measures approx. 16 1/2" tall x 6 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" deep
- Materials: hand carved wooden figure rendered by a Master Amulet Maker/ Carver, painted and adorned with Sacred Yants and Ritualistic symbols.
- This form of erotic Ghost imagery is thought to be derived from the Yab-Yum (Union of Male-Female) iconography of Tibetan Tantric Practices, which depict Deities in embrace with their Consorts.
- Many Amulet and Occult Scholars suggest that the image first originated in Burma and later established itself in the Lanna Kingdom of Northern Thailand.
- This image style is generally believed to promote/ enhance Maha Saneh; great charm and appeal and to attract attention from the opposite sex.
- Nang Prai La Sawad is also thought to attract clients for her devotees engaged in business or new ventures, success in contracts and negotiations, and her most potent asset; to enhance and rejuvenate relationships old and new.
- Handcrafted in Thailand