Naga Heirloom Necklace -10
This product is sold out
- Naga Heirloom Necklace in the original configuration.
- Hand-wound Naga "Coral and Amber Glass" Heirloom Beads were originally hand wound glass trade beads created in the late 19th century up until the mid 20th century in China, and made to resemble precious red coral and golden amber. These richly colored beads were later traded among Naga people in Northern India and Burma. Because of their rarity and desirability, these "foreign" glass beads became treasured heirlooms among the Naga people.
- From neck to inner strand approx. 24", to outer strand 28" long
- Bead size ranges from 5mm x 4mm to 9mm x 7mm
- Collected in the 1970's in Northern India Nagaland, this tribal necklace has been lovingly restrung by our New York City staff in the necklace's original configuration on braided wax cotton.