Skip to content
Czech "Elbows" with 19th Century "Russian Blues"
- Extremely Rare Czech "Elbows" Circa 1900 Extra Large in Deep Blue Color strung with Fine "Russian Blue" Hand Faceted 19th Century Trade Beads.
- Beads of this high quality and extreme rarity were of the highest level of African Trade Beads and would have been considered important and greatly valued as a Prestige Bead.
- Bead size approx: 8mm x 35mm
- Strand length approx: 31"
- The necklace is in the original configuration as it was found in Nigeria years ago. Lovingly strung on a fresh cotton cord with a button clasp featuring a fine Indian recycled glass trade bead.