Skip to content
19th C. Venetian Three Layer Hand Inlaid White Heart "Eye" Beads
- Early 19th Century Venetian Three Layer Hand Inlaid White Heart "Eye" Beads. The fine rich red color of these early examples has become richer over two hundred years of use and loving status as a High Prestige and Heirloom Bead passed down through generations.
- Beads of this high quality and rarity were of the highest level of African Trade Beads and would have been considered important and greatly valued as a Prestige Bead Trade Bead.
- Bead size approx. 10 to 11mm
- Strand length approx. 34"
- The necklace is in the original configuration as it was found in Nigeria years ago.