Skip to content
Essaouira Hamsa with Rose with Eight Petals 2
- Essaouira Hamsa with Rose with Eight Petals 2
- This particular style of Hamsa is from the town Essaouira. The Hamsa body appears to be cast 800 Silver (80% silver content) which was then hand finished and stamped with "Floral" pattern. The love of Floral Motif and wild vines and blossoms in Hamsa Art are believed to be a reference to the Garden of Paradise.
- The Rose with Eight Petals is an Arabic symbol of Love.
- Size Approx. 3 5/8" x 1 5/8"
- Materials: Cast and Pattern Stamped 800 Silver (80% silver content).
- Origin is Morocco circa 1950