Skip to content
Jade Carved Zodiac Tiger Pendant- XLarge
- Fine Jade Zodiac Carved Tiger Pendant
- Measures Approx. L 2 1/4" x W 1 1/2"
- In rich tones of mottled Mutton White to light sea foam green.
- Those born under the Chinese Zodiac of the Tiger are brave, competitive and unpredictable. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. Tigers are extremely generous. They're very intelligent and they're always on alert.
- 3rd position in the Chinese Zodiac
- The Tiger is a fierce and determined protector. The white tiger is guardian of the West and is an emblem of dignity, ferocity, sternness, courage, and by itself is Yin energy. It is also considered the God of Wealth. Tigers should always be placed low to the ground and in the west side of your home or room so they better can protect you.
- The Chinese Zodiac signs are determined by the Lunar year in which you were born. The Chinese believe the animal ruling one's birth year has a profound influence on personality, and destiny. The saying is: "This animal hides in your heart".
- Unlike Western astrology, it does not look to the heavenly constellations or planets to predict one's destiny. Rather, Chinese astrology deals with diving sciences of wuxing or the five elements (earth, fire, water, metal and wood). Yin and Yang, Chi, and the cycles of time.
- Legend has it that inception of the Chinese Zodiac began when the Buddha beckoned all the animals to bid him farewell before his departure from the Earth. Only 12 arrived at his summoning, and so those were given a place of honor in a year being named after each.
- These 12 animals represent the rotating 12-year cycle that is the basis of the Chinese Zodiac. You've likely heard reference to a particular year being the Year of the Rabbit or Year of the Pig. Displayed below are the characteristics of those born in the year of the listed animals.
- Highly skilled Traditional Artisan hand carving from China.