Skip to content
Jade Harvesting Wealth Corn Pendant- XLarge
- Fine Jade Corn pendant in rich sea foam greens with mottled Mutton White tones and touches of honey yellow.
- In traditional Chinese Symbology, Corn symbols represent Gathering and Successful Harvesting of Wealth and Opportunities, providing Abundance in life.
- This corn pendant also wrapped in the middle with the symbol Lingzhi Fungus. This strange plant looks like a tree with a knobby trunk and lobed, flat leaves but is actually a fungus. It is used extensively in Chinese medicine. It was believed that Lingzhi Fungus grew in the abodes of the Immortals, the Three Islands of the Blest, and that whoever ate the sacred fungus attained immortality.
- The Corn symbol wrapped with the Lingzhi Fungus can be interpreted as a Lucky Charm to gather Wealth and Opportunites and enjoy them in Old Age and Comfort.
- Jade has always had a very special significance in Asia, comparable with that of Gold and Diamonds in the West. Today, this gemstone is regarded as a symbol of the good, the beautiful, and the precious. In folklore, Jade embodies the Confucian virtues of wisdom, justice, compassion, modesty and courage, yet it also symbolizes the female-erotic. Jade is also believed to be a lucky stone, and encourages good health and prosperity. It is rumored that slipping a piece of Jade under one's pillow can enhance dreams.
- Measures Approx. L 2 1/4" x W 1"
- Highly skilled Traditional Artisan hand carving from China.