Skip to content
Phu Jao Seua Saming Prai Tiger Lersi Spirit Figure 8
- Phu Jao Seua Saming Prai Tiger Lersi Spirit Figure 8
- Materials: hand cast clay resin painted by a Master Amulet Maker, and adorned with Sacred Yants and Ritualistic symbols.
- Approx. 13 1/2" tall x 7" wide x 6 1/2" deep
- Lersi Phu Jao Seua Saming Prai is seated on a Throne of Skulls, with Sacred Yantra. The word Lersi is derived from the Sanskrit word Rishi, of which Reusi is a derivative of, meaning a "seer" or "one who sees into the beyond".
- Lersi Thai Hermit Path is a Dedicated Way of Higher Spiritual Practice, accessible to Laypersons who are focused upon Meritorious Spiritual Goals, and the acquirement of Supernatural Abilities in order to assist Living Beings in reducing suffering
. Lersi Phu Jao Seua Saming Prai is a powerful Lersi Deva with a Tiger's Face, whose special Maha Sanaeh (High Charm) magic is considered more potent than many other Lersi Deva Hermit Gods. His ability to influence the gambling tables has also become legendary, as is the strong protection against Black Magic that comes from Lersi Jao Seua Saming Prai.