Skip to content
Blue Lace Agate Earrings with Gold Filled French Ear Wires
- Blue Lace Agate Earrings with Gold Filled French Ear Wires
- Approx. 2 1/8" drop from ear
- Bead Size Approx. 40mm x 12mm
- Blue lace agate is the banded form of blue Chalcedony. It was discovered in Namibia by George Swanson. He originally called it the “gem of ecology,” due to its resemblance to the clouds. Blue Lace Agate is a gentle, calming stone. It also according to stone lore rumored ease communication, enhance conversation, and helps one during public speaking.
- Handcrafted at Beads of Paradise NYC