Citrine and Labradorite Bracelet with Sterling Silver Lobster Claw Clasp
This product is sold out
- Faceted Citrine and Faceted Labradorite Bracelet with Sterling Silver Lobster Claw Clasp
- Approx. 6.5" Long
- Bead sizes approx. 3-4mm
- Strung using Soft Flex Wire
- Handcrafted at Beads of Paradise NYC
- The gemstone Citrine is the official birthstone for the month of November. Citrine is a type of quartz that ranges from light yellow to golden-brown. It comes from the Latin word, “citrine,” meaning “yellow.” Most citrine is mined in Brazil. In contemporary stone lore, Citrine is known as the “Success Stone” or the "Merchant's Stone" because it is rumored to bring success, prosperity and abundance. Also citrine is rumored to dispel negative energy.
- Labradorite is an iridescent gemstone with a beautiful schiller or metallic luster when viewed from certain angles. A member of the plagioclase feldspar group along with Sunstone, Labradorite is known as a smokey grayish/green mineral base that creates an amazing metallic rainbow, referred to as "labradorescence". Labradorite was named after the Labrador Peninsula in eastern Canada where it was first found around 1770. Deposits have also been found in Australia, Finland, Madagascar, India, Mexico and the Adirondack Mountains in the United States. In stone lore, Labradorite is rumored to dispel negative energy, ease anxiety and feelings of depression, and enhance intuition and self confidence during difficult times.