Blue Topaz Earrings with Gold Filled French Ear Wires
This product is sold out
- Swiss Blue Topaz Earrings with Gold Filled French Ear Wires
- Bead Size Approx. 7mm x 7mm
- Drops Approx. 3/4" from ear
- Handcrafted at Beads of Paradise NYC
- Topaz comes from the Greek word, “topazos,” meaning “to seek". Topaz is the birthstone of November (yellow topaz) and December (blue topaz), and it is a talisman for the sign of Sagittarius Most topaz comes from Brazil. Blue topaz can be found in both lighter and darker tones, usually known in the trade as Sky Blue Topaz, Swiss Blue Topaz and London Blue Topaz. As in the case of other blue gems, the more saturated blues tend to have a higher value. So in topaz it is the London Blue that usually regarded as the most valuable.