Antique Excavated Afghan Glass Bead Necklace with Faceted Garnet Accent Beads
This product is sold out
- Glass beads excavated from historical abandoned dump sites in Afghanistan are re-ground and drilled fragments of ancient jewelry, pottery shards, ruined vessels and amphora used on trade routes, ancient perfume vials and fine glass bangles that adorned the wrists of Roman and Persian ladies from previous centuries.
- Beads vary in origin from late Roman era to 14th - 16th century Persian glass and Faience, and 18th - 19th century bottles.
- Length: Approx. 22.5" long
- Strung on Soft Flex Wire
- Antique Bead Size range from 12mm x 14mm up to 18mm x 25mm
- Faceted Garnet Size approx. 3mm
- Base metal Button clasp