Skip to content
Afghan Torque with Inlaid Glass and Bells
- Afghan Torque with Inlaid Glass and Bells
- Age approx. Mid 20th Century
- German Silver or Alpacca Silver is a copper alloy with nickel and often zinc. The usual formulation is 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc. German/ Alpacca Silver is named for its silvery appearance, but it contains no elemental silver.
- Opening at neck- approx. 2.5" wide
- Opening (Inside Necklace) 6" Across; 5" High
- Length from top to bottom approx 8" (including dangles)
- Width approx. 6.75"
- Country of Origin: Afghanistan