Skip to content
18th to 19th Century Bohemian Hand Wound and Cut "Nyoli" Bead Strand
- Late 18th to 19th C. Bohemian hand drawn and cut glass trade beads used by Yoruba in Nigeria called "Nyoli".
- These beautiful organic looking beads were in high demand among Yoruba Nobility and Religious Leaders. They were used as a high level Prestige Bead as they resembled precious Ivory.
- Length : Approx. 28" ( Beaded Section 24")
- Bead Size Approx. : 5 x 5mm to 8 x 8mm
- Our Nyoli strands are strung on natural raffia, and are in the same strand configuration as they were purchased in West Africa years ago.