Tiger's Eye Dragon and Phoenix 2 Piece Blissful Love Heart Pendant
This product is sold out
- Tiger's Eye Dragon 2 Piece Heart Pendant
- Approx. 1 5/8" long x 15/16" wide x 1/4" thick (1piece)
- Sold as a pair
- Hand carved by skilled artisans in China
- Two of the most powerful of the four celestial animals are the dragon and phoenix.
- The dragon and phoenix are the perfect couple in Feng Shui. Dragon is "yang" while Phoenix is "yin", and they complement each other in creating yin-yang balance to harvest successful matrimonial bliss. This celestial couple is the symbol of everlasting love and they being together is the ultimate symbol of marital happiness. It symbolizes that the man and spouse will stay together through thick and thin, and that love and passion will last till the end. They ensure that a newlywed couple will be blessed with both Patriarch and Matriarch luck, outstanding achievement in life and great fortune and prosperity with many filial offsprings.
- The dragon is the basis of feng shui studies that controls the cosmic chi and forces on earth. The dragon will bring prosperity, good career luck and success in every area of life for mankind, while the phoenix will bring out the excellent side of the female.
- The Dragon when placed together with the Phoenix not only strengthens relationships. It can even relight the fires of a kindling relationship with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. The perfect symbol as well for the single female or bachelor looking to find true love.
- Tiger’s Eye is a form of Chalcedony quartz, but is what is a known in mineralogy as a pseudomorph. The term comes from the Greek for "false form." Pseudomorphs form when one mineral replaces another. It began as the fibrous blue mineral called Crocidolite, which is made up of iron and sodium. The Crocidolite was gradually transformed into when quartz becomes embedded between the fibers of Crocidolite. This process can result in two different gemstones: a blue stone called Hawk's Eye or the golden brown stone called Tiger's Eye. Gentle heating can turn Tiger’s Eye a rich red color. In the course of the process, the Crocidolite is completely dissolved. But the quartz takes on the fibrous formations and this creates the parallel lines within the gem which gives it that effect of shifting plays of light; it is one of the "chatoyant" gemstones. Chatoyancy exhibits a changeable silky luster as light is reflected within the thin parallel fibrous bands. Tiger's Eye is mined in South Africa, Australia, the USA, Canada, India, and Namibia Ancient Roman soldiers were said to carry Tiger’s Eye stones for protection in battle. Common folklore rumors Tiger's Eye may increase focus and mental clarity, and is a good stone for business people.
- The Dragon is a symbol of creativity, nobility, strength, goodness, immortality, longevity, courage, endurance and Yang energy. The Dragon is one of four sacred animals (separate from the zodiac) that guard the four sacred directions. It is a good charm to place in the east side of your home or office, or hold tightly in your hand for courage and energy.