19th Century Venetian "Eye" Beads
- 19th Century Venetian Extra Large Hand Inlaid Eye Beads in Fine Condition.
- Beads of this high quality and extreme rarity were of the highest level of African Trade Beads and would have been considered important and greatly valued as a Prestige Bead. This type of fine quality would have been classified among the "King Bead" type and would have been used in trade for high value commodities in Ghana.
- Bead size approx: 16mm x 10mm
- Strand length approx: 35"
- The necklace is on the original market stranding as it was found in Ghana years ago.