Skip to content
Turkmen Hadj Bead Silver Flower Choker
- Turkmen Hadj Bead Silver Flower Choker
- Vintage molded glass Hadj beads, made in the Czech Republic (former Czechoslovakia) circa 1950 for the Pilgrimage Markets in Asia and Africa. Traditionally, they would have been worn by Muslims who have made the Pilgrimage to Mecca.
- Czech Trade Beads ca 1950 set in 80% or higher hammered and stamped silver pendants with traces of a delicate gold wash.
- With 21" long waxed hand braided cord
- Pendant measure approx. 1 1/8" x 1 1/4"
- Origin is Afghanistan