Skip to content
Twin Tawiz Hair Ornaments/ Amulets
- Twin Tawiz Hair Ornaments/ Amulets
- Measure Approx. (A) 1 1/8" x 5/8", (B) 1 1/8" x 5/8", (C) 1" x 5/8", (D) 1 1/4" x 3/4", (E) 1" x 5/8"
- 80% or higher hammered and stamped silver
- Antique and vintage Tribal Heirlooms were often made of melted colonial high silver content coins and rarely marked or hallmarked.
- The Ta'wiz, Tawiz (Urdu), Muska (Turkish) or Taʿwīdh (Arabic) is an amulet or locket usually containing verses from the Quran or other Islamic prayers and symbols. The Tawiz is worn by throughout the Middle East to protect from evil and misfortune. As such it is intended to be an amulet. The word Ta'wiz is also used to refer to other types of amulets.
- Price is PER 1 Tawiz/ Amulet
- Origin is Afghanistan